If you have any questions, please contact:
Kristen L. Danner, Director of Religious Education
1. Families must be registered members of the parish and actually attending and involved by practicing stewardship. Sacraments are a community celebration and must be received in the parish where the family attends weekend Mass.
2. In order to enroll and participate in the Sacramental preparation classes for First Communion and First Confession, students must have attended religious education classes for at least two years prior to receiving the Sacrament.
3. If you are transferring here from another parish, we need a letter from your former Director of Religious Education stating that you were indeed a member of a parish and in good standing.
4. Class attendance is MANDATORY for the preparation of the Sacrament. Excessive absences will not be tolerated. Students missing too many classes will not be allowed to receive the Sacrament as scheduled with the class.
5. Parents/Guardians of students receiving First Communion and First Confession will also be REQUIRED to attend a First Communion retreat.