Confirmation II Classes are held on Sunday afternoons from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. on the following dates in the Religious Education Building.
Students are required to bring either their parent and/or sponsor to each class along with their Chosen book.
1. Families must be registered members of the parish and actually attending and involved by practicing stewardship. Sacraments are a community celebration and must be received in the parish where the family attends weekend Mass.
2. In order to enroll and participate in the Sacramental preparation classes for Confirmation, students must have attended religious education classes for at least two years prior to receiving the Sacrament.
3. If you are transferring here from another parish, we need a letter from your former Director of Religious Education stating that you were indeed a member of a parish and in good standing.
4. Class attendance is MANDATORY for the preparation of the Sacrament. Excessive absences will not be tolerated. Students missing too many classes will not be allowed to receive the Sacrament as scheduled with the class.
5. Parents/Guardians and students will be REQUIRED to attend a Confirmation retreat.
6. Confirmation is a two year program.
7. As a part of the Confirmation program, students will be required to participate in community service projects.
8. Confirmation students will also be required to participate in parish stewardship, i.e. being an usher, alter server, lector, lawn crew, etc.